The card lock was unlock. I figured must be the contact so I brush the contact pins with a sand paper. STILL NOT WORKING!!! Next suspicion maybe the lock mechanism contact is not very good. Next try used 3 layers of cello tape on top of the lock and hope that it will be pressed down it enters the SD reader slot, as below:
Yippie!! It worked!! I’m a genius!
Hahah then I realized this was a very normal problem occurred for SD card and the solution was all over the World Wide Web… sigh… What a disappointment…
I found a very good article for more detailed explanation and instruction:
-- Catfish --