Monday, June 22, 2009

Free Movie @ GSC Tropicana City

Just got back from Cameron Highlands with my family. I’m impressed wth Sunny boy again, still able to catch up with Hyundai Accent…

Hahah anyway, when we got back, my bro was like running to me and said GSC is giving out free tickets…

Yes… GSC Tropicana City has already opened…

and

Yes… They are giving out free tickets:tropicana_city_free_screening
It’s not the latest movie but decent ones. I wonder what will happen to this new cinema at 7am if Transformer is offered as free Thinking

To get your free movie, print this coupon:tropicana_city_free_movie_coupon
Read the terms and condition properly ya…

The location (click for larger image):
tropicana_city_mall_location

Can anyone tell me how to get here? I’m confused…

More info:
Promotion: http://www.gsc.com.my/RD1/news2.asp?search=tropicana_coming

GSC Tropicana City info: http://www.gsc.com.my/RD1/cinemas2.asp?search=tcm

 

Happy hunting,

--Catfish--

PS: sad that I might not be able to get any… 20 & 21 June were at Camerons and 22 &23 June working…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts: