Monday, November 16, 2009

Hot Chick!!

Dear Readers,

You know Sunny Boy.

sunny boy

Now I present to you ‘Hot Chick’.  Red heart (Disclaimer: That ‘P’ sticker is not meant for me..)

hot chick

But look at Hot Chick’s 1st doctor visit. T______________________________T

hot chick's bill

Tell me, did I kena con or wat?  Is this the “market” price? Shop’s name mosaic-ed because I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt.. But ENLIGHTEN me please~

I’m sooo feeling the burn and sam tong-ness ok. Crying

I hate using services of mechanics, plumber, electrician, etc etc other service oriented people..

I always feel conned and stupid around them. For me, they are like vultures.

When you bring your car to a mechanic, there will always be something wrong with it. (Oil seal leaking la, mounting break la, absorber soft la, filter dirty la, pump puncture la, add many many more parts break, loose, hard, soft, etc etc destructive adjective)

Never understood what they say, and worse case is you can never judge the seriousness of it because they will be telling you all the worse case scenario. Maybe the situation is not that bad.

Just imagine that you are visiting a doctor for a small cut on your finger and your prescription is a new prosthetic arm. T___T  Skip the medicine. Their story is a cut risk infection, then assume it will spread to your arm then you will need to chop off your arm. So to avoid that, just use a ‘plastic’ arm.

It’s like if you don’t do anything to it then you won’t feel safe using your arm or driving the car in my case.

AND they quote ridiculous price for small simple job. Changing a fuse cost you RM100 when it only require a few minutes work. Even Catfish can do it. *proud* It’s like charging you RM100 to place a plaster on the said cut if you are smart enough to not buy the plastic arm. T_T My uncle’s electrician friend said so himself one. I’m not just saying it based on nothing.

Any useful tips or good guide book out there on how to handle these service people? Help me. *beg* I will appreciate it a lot X 100000000000000000…… ‘sleeping 8’ (sleeping 8? neh, infinity la.)

 

- Pei Wen -

1 comment:

Your Thoughts: